E-TWOW BOOSTER S +
ORDER NOW FOR NEXT WORKING DELIVERY (ORDER BEFORE 12pm)
2 YEARS UK WARRANTY
The new Etwow Booster S + scooter is an ideal scooter for your urban journeys, especially when you do not want to be congested by a machine that is too heavy and difficult to store or transport, while enjoying good power and excellent comfort of your craft. This E-Twow booster S plus succeeds the ETWOW Booster S, and it comes with several improvements such as better top speed, better range, and a new battery.
Discover it in detail before integrating it into your daily life!
ETWOW Booster S Plus electric scooter: material and design
The new Etwow Booster S Plus electric scooter is based on an aluminum alloy worthy of the reputation of the manufacturer ETWOW, that is to say a super resistant aluminum alloy. It is this design detail that gives the Plus S booster all its robustness, giving it the ability to withstand shocks well and withstand loads of just over 100 kg.
As for design, it must be said that the Booster S + does not go unnoticed! It has a neat, "flawless" design as the manufacturer says. Although the shape of the machine is somewhat identical to that of previous ETWOWs, the visual appearance of the ETWOW Booster S plus is more pronounced. The latter was painted with metallic paint technology. Flamboyant, thanks to the red present on all its variants: some will choose the discreet version with the predominantly black model with red bands, the others will opt for the predominantly red model with black bands.
Etwow Booster S +: main features
The Etwow Booster S Plus displays all the characteristics of an excellent electric scooter for urban travel:
- A powerful brushless motor developing a power of up to 575 W
- Top speed reaching 36 km / h (on private track)
- Ability to climb 25 degree slopes;
- A Samsung Li-ion battery with a capacity of 36 V 8.7 Ah
- A range of up to 35 km
- Electromagnetic brakes
- Front and rear suspensions, as well as lights
With such features, one cannot resist buying Etwow Booster S Plus .
Etwow Booster Plus S scooter: main advantages
Here are the main assets that will make you fall for the Etwow Booster S Plus scooter :
Perfect practicality: this is the element to assess well on any urban electric scooter. The ETWOW Booster S + is one of the most practical on the market: it is a foldable electric scooter, very light (about 10.9 kg) and easy to transport and store.
Good power: it must be said that the ETWOW S Plus displays remarkable performance in this area for a scooter in this range: maximum speed of 36 km / h (on private track), maximum range of 35 km, and up to 25 degrees sloping.
- Excellent level of safety: the Booster S + has electromagnetic brakes which ensure excellent braking efficiency, just as its double lights ensure excellent visibility in dark places.
- Very good design: this machine is made from a very resistant aluminum alloy, in addition to having an impeccable design, with metallic paint.
Etwow Booster S +: innovations
The new ETWOW Booster S + scooter succeeds the S model and brings several innovations compared to this model:
Best top speed
Unlike the Booster S which goes at 30 km / h (on private track) maximum, the Booster S Plus can reach 36 km / h. This is possible thanks to the new Samsung battery of the S +.
Still thanks to its new battery, the Etwow Booster S Plus can travel for 35 km on a single charge, compared to 30 km for the previous model.
ETWOW has indeed improved visibility on the Booster S + , by equipping it with side reflectors.
So, when the accelerator is pushed, no matter if it is pushed all the way, the acceleration will go slowly to the maximum speed, not sudden as the normal Booster.
The maximum speed is still 30 km/h, the torque still 15 Nm.
With a design modification, the new controller support solves the wire abrasion issue and allows for the controller to be easily mounted.
The BOOSTER PLUS comes with a new type of display. The aesthetics and the software are updated.
The display features a new colored appearance and the software allows the battery level displayed to be more accurate.
Also, the new display allows for the speed and cruise control settings to be easily set, showing exactly what you are choosing when setting them. (instructions enclosed).
New Rear Wheel:
The rear wheel of the BOOSTER PLUS is now more flexible, offering a better adherence and a smoother ride. It is airless but has multiple layers of rubber that allow for the wheel to be softer and stronger.
New Charging Port:
The BOOSTER PLUS comes with a new charger and an improved charging port, that is not only waterproof but also allows the charger to be inserted in a simpler and safer method, thus protecting the charging pins.
Side and Rear Reflectors:
The BOOSTER PLUS features 4 side reflectors, 2 on each side, so it can be safer to use and easier to spot in traffic.
The platform becomes thicker in order to accommodate the side reflectors and to allow the battery removal to be easier.
New Motor Cable Tie:
The motor cables have a new binding system so that it looks better and also protects the cables from being damaged.
- Weight – 10.8kg (23.80 lbs)
- Top Speed – 30 km/h (18.5 mph)
- Range – 30 km (22.6 miles)
- Battery LiPo 33V 6.5Ah
- Recharge Time – 1.5 hours
- Suitable for hilly areas up to 25% rise
- New Sport Setting P3 for more torque uphill
- Shock absorber: Front shock absorber + Rear shock absorber
- Light: Front LED lighting group (Include 6 LED, CPU controlled for a light intensity independent of battery voltage) rear and brake tail light.
- Cruise control function: Yes, press the acceleration right thumb and keep the same speed for 5 seconds and the cruise control will automatically start
- Zero start function: Yes, for safety reasons, when you want to ride the scooter, you should use your foot to slide it for a little distance, then press the right thumb accelerator and the scooter will go ahead
- Horn alert function: Piezoceramic horn
- UBHI: Uniblock Human Interface (patent)
- UBHI function command: Throttle control, braking control, display, lights, horn
- Speed control mode: On the right side of UBHI control the acceleration using thumb
- Brake control mode: On the left side of UBHI control the brake using thumb
- Grade Ability: 25-degree slope (10 mph)
- Tires: Airless Tires (patent)
- Motor rated max. power: 500W
- Motor type: DC Brushless motor Energy consumption: 7.15Wh/km